- 1 beautiful homepage design
- 4 additional custom page designs: About, Contact, Category Index, Links
- 4 menus available to use; 8+ desktop header layouts & 3 mobile header layouts
- 7 blog layouts and 3 archive/search results layouts
- Custom slider with 4 layouts
- Sidebar widgets styling (profile, social icons, newsletter, popular posts, search, categories, featured post)
- Change fonts & colors directly in the live customizer; global color palette & individual color controls are available
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- And so much more!
- Self-hosted WordPress.org website (check “Compatibility” tab for wordpress.com info)
- WordPress 5.4+
- Kirki Framework plugin
- Kadence Blocks plugin (to build the pages)
- Featured image for every post
- Category for every post (for the related posts section)
- Guinevere parent theme *
- Guinevere child theme *
- Files to import the demo content and widgets *
- Text file with links to Guinevere’s installation guide and theme tutorials, troubleshooting & installation form
- Lifetime support
- All future updates of Guinevere for free
* You have to extract these files from the Guinevere.zip file.
You can use the theme on wordpress.com only if you have one of the plans that allow third-party themes and plugins to be uploaded (Business or eCommerce). But I recommend a self-hosted WordPress.org site.
The theme’s pages are built with the Kadence Blocks plugin. They can’t be edited with any other page builder (like Elementor, Divi, etc), but you can use other page builders to build your own pages from scratch. But please keep in mind that I don’t offer support for other page builders.
The theme is built with blocks, so if you’re using the Classic Editor plugin, it has to be deactivated otherwise you wont be able to edit the custom pages.
- Purchase your chosen theme
- Download the files you’ll receive
- Follow the step-by-step tutorials to upload and set up the theme
- Or fill out the installation form for a free installation
- Launch and create!